[SailfishDevel] Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration meeting, Wednesday 14th of June 2017 at 08:00 UTC

James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Wed Jun 14 07:15:21 UTC 2017

Hi all!

Welcome to this week's collaboration meeting. We are going to have a
rather short meeting with 2 main topics and our usual general discussion
this week.

Date: 14/06/2017
Time: 08:00 UTC
Duration:  35 minutes
Chair: Jaymzz
Location: #mer-meeting on freenode IRC:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#mer-meeting

Topics to be discussed:

-   Intro (5 min)
-   How soon dual-sim version of Xperia X (F5122) will be supported
after F5121 fw release? (5 min)
-   Will the Xperia X comming for sure, and will alien dalviek updated
to a newer android (5 min)
-   General discussion (15 min)
-   Next meeting tie and date (5 min)

Please familiarize yourself with the topics before the meeting, as well
as the common Meetbot commands https://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot (it's
used for meeting management and logging)

Thanks and best regards,
James Noori,
Community Manager