[SailfishDevel] Ship a sqlite dabase with an app

rinigus rinigus.git at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 20:02:50 UTC 2017

Hi Pablo,

if its 0.1 MB it should be no issue to include the database into the RPM
with the app. Just add it into data directory (/usr/share/appname/) and
load it from there. Note that it will be read-only in this case. If you
need to write into the database, make a copy under /home/nemo/.local in an
app-assigned directory (.cache if its more appropriate).

Cheers,

Rinigus