[SailfishDevel] Ship a sqlite dabase with an app

J Pablo Navarro elfio at hiperones.es
Thu Jul 20 19:29:39 UTC 2017

Hi SFOS devs!

I think this is my first email over here and I don't have too much experice
with apps, so please be kind :)

I want to ship an sqlite database with the app. The main reason is that
generating this database takes around 15 minutes... and it weights 104 KiB, so
I think the best solution would be to shipt it as part of the app instead of
download it from somewhere (I don't have a server, so that would be a problem)
or generate it the first time the app is opened.

My question is, what's the best way to do this?

Thank you,
Pablo.