[SailfishDevel] ConfigurationGroup

Alexander Ladygin fake.ae at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 17:14:19 UTC 2017

Ahoj fellas

I have some problems storing arrays in ConfigurationGroup.
For example, i'm defining ConfigurationGroup as follows:

    ConfigurationGroup {
        id: configGroup
        path: "/desktop/lipstick-jolla-home-qt5/test123/data"
        property var labels : []
    }

Then, I'm setting the values to anything,

configGroup.setValue("labels", ["test vlue"]);

At this point I'm getting a warning

[W] unknown:0 - MDConf: no conversion for
"/desktop/lipstick-jolla-home-qt5/test123/data"
QVariant(QJSValue, )

And nothing happens :( ConfigurationGroup is not being updated.

And most surely this code worked in previous OS versions.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Alexander