[SailfishDevel] Long term TCP connection

george b scooterschorschi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:01:23 UTC 2017

That sounds interessting.
Had just written a small comand line tool to test libiphb.

The difference between the xmpp connection and an ssh connection is that
with ssh, the connection just have to work if you actually use your device.
With xmpp there could be an incoming connection while the device isn't in
use. I totally missed that fact. So wake up in a regular interval using
iphb could do the trick.

Bye
Georg

When the Jolla enters deep sleep, pretty much everything is suspended,