[SailfishDevel] My First App: FollowMe (reading comics+manga), some issues with cover

alien alien at rmail.be
Sat Jan 14 10:09:18 UTC 2017

thanks for the replies...

from https://flattr.com/terms :

* If the Flattr User has not flattred any Sites for six (6) months,
Flattr has a right to take any Flattring Amount remaining on his Flattr
User Account

* A Flattr User’s ability to Flattr will be suspended if the Flattring
Amount in his Flattr User Account reaches €0.

* If a Flattr User Ability to Flattr is suspended as described above the
Flattr User can reactivate his Flattr User Account by adding more funds.

* If the Flattr User has not logged in to his account after six (6)
months, Flattr may dispose any Flattring Amount remaining on his Flattr
User Account as permitted under applicable law.

*  IF A SITE OWNER’S FLATTRING AMOUNT (WHICH HE ALLOCATED IN HIS
CAPACITY AS A FLATTR USER) FALLS BELOW HIS CHOSEN MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION,
FLATTR WILL TRANSFER FROM HIS FLATTERING PROCEEDS THE AMOUNT NECESSARY
TO INCREASE HIS FLATTRING AMOUNT TO HIS CHOSEN MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION.

( it doesn't say if montly contribution is allowed to be 0€ )

* Flattring Proceeds for a calendar month will be allocated to Site
Owners within ten (10) business days of the end of that calendar month
by crediting them to the Site Owner’s Flattr User Account
(“Allocation”). Flattr will not pay for any payment processing fees,
including but not limited to the fees associated with collecting money
from Flattr Users, disbursing the Flattring Proceeds and any currency
conversion, and, if necessary, any such fees will be deducted from the
relevant Flattring Proceeds prior to the Allocation. Flattr reserves the
right to vary the Flattr Fees at any time.

* Disbursement of Flattring Proceeds: Each month Site Owners will have
three options for disbursing the Flattring Proceeds. They may either:
(i) instruct Flattr to transfer the Flattring Proceeds to the Site
Owner’s Designated Account;

( it doesn't say if Designated Account means a banking account or an
internal flattr thingie. )

Basically, it's not clear to me if i can receive the donations on my
banking account, or if i have to use it as a flattr for someone else.

It's also not clear to me if i join flattr with balance 0€ .

Regards,

Maarten (aka AL13N)