[SailfishDevel] QtLocation | Qt 5.6

Rinigus rinigus.git at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 09:46:49 UTC 2017

Morning,

Slava, would you mind to check out which licensing terms prevent QtLocation specifically? Or maybe someone else knows specifics? Is there any hope that the situation would change in future?

I wonder whether all platforms are hit by it or whether Ubuntu Touch complies with the new terms and, as a result, has an advantage when compared to SFOS in this case.

Best wishes,

Rinigus