[SailfishDevel] org.nemomobile.configuration examples

Michael Fuchs michfu at gmx.at
Tue Feb 7 15:06:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

I place the ConfigurationGroup in the root item

harbour-appname.qml:

ConfigurationGroup {
     id: settings
     path: "/apps/harbour-appname"

     property bool boolVal: true
     property int intValue: 5
}

So it's accessible anywhere.
Then I'm binding the values to some others:

SomePage.qml:
Label{
     property bool thisBool: settings.boolVal
     text: settings.intValue * thisBool}
}

And I write directly to "settings":
Button {
     onClicked: settings.boolVal = !settings.boolVal
}

So values are stored immediately after changing them and restored after
startup.

cheers, Michael.