[SailfishDevel] CalDAV/CardDAV Contributor Meeting

Chris Adams chris.adams at jolla.com
Mon Feb 6 23:12:41 UTC 2017

Hi,

Oops, I forgot to check the date/time of the next Sailfish OS Community Meeting.  I certainly have no objection to moving the CalDAV/CardDAV contributors meeting by a week if that suits everyone.  I suspect that we will have less people in attendance than the Sailfish OS Community Meeting will have, so it will be less disruptive if we move ours than vice versa.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!  Shall we say March 13th at 0900 UTC?

Best regards,
Chris.