[SailfishDevel] Custome nemo-transengine plugin with web authentication

Oleg Linkin maledictusdemagog at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 10:50:12 UTC 2017

Hello, developers.
I develop getpocket share link plugin and have a problem with authorization
this plugin in service.
I need webview to auth plugin and get access_token.
I try to create page with webview in transfer-engine plugin, but when I try
to replace this page with other or when I try to swipe this page back -
application crashes.

Do you have any ideas how to solv my problem with auth transfer-engine
plugin? The best one will ne create account in settings for getpocket, but
I can't find any information about this process for non-telepathy plugins

Thx!