[SailfishDevel] [Same day, different time] Sailfish OS, open source community collaboration meeting, 21 Dec 2017 at 11:00 UTC

James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Wed Dec 20 14:13:15 UTC 2017

Hi all,

It's almost Merry Xmas and Happy New Year time!

This email is to firstly remind you about tomorrow's meeting, and
secondly let you know that the time will be changed (only for this
meeting) to *11:00 UTC *which is *13:00 Finnish time *and*12:00 CET*.
The reason being that everyone at Jolla is going to be in an internal
meeting at the original time of this meeting. Therefore we wouldn't be
able to make it.

So the agenda for tomorrow's meeting looks like this: