[SailfishDevel] Sailfish application with pure Wayland

Dmitriy Sedov code.codition at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 07:54:39 UTC 2017

Thanks for the link, but it about how to run X11 application in sailfish Wayland via XWayland. I am can’t find? How I can handle a signal? When sailfish OS close my Wayland window? Everything other thing I get, I can pause rendering when window is minimized, I can get desktops resolution in sailfish device, I get keyboard, mouse and touch event, get signals when orientation is changed ( not gyroscope now, just orientation only ) … but I need properly close my application, when user in sailfish close window, because my app just freezes in memory some times, some times it close with error…
Thanks for all!