[SailfishDevel] React Native for Sailfish?

Adam Wilson adam at codegarden.co.uk
Sat Sep 10 22:37:58 UTC 2016

I’ve been using React Native to build the main UI of an app recently, and although its been a bit of a bumpy ride configuration-wise (as part of the app is written in C++). its a great development platform. Would be great to be able to build Sailfish apps too. I think the main thing that would be needed is a Javascript engine, e.g. SpiderMonkey or V8. Then to build the bridging code to interact with Sailfish. I’ve not delved into Sailfish development yet but plan to soon.