[SailfishDevel] SDK version 1609 (2.0.4) is released to Early Access

Michael Neufing michael at neufing.org
Thu Oct 6 22:37:45 UTC 2016

Finally an upgrade of Qt Creator - jaay! :)

While the QML Profiler (on device) worked perfect with the last SDK
release, it now hard-crashes Qt Creator ("does not work anymore...")
during deployment step.
All other things are working fine (coding, debugging on device, ...).
System is Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14936.

I hope you can fix this, because this is a really nice tool to find
performance issues in QML code...

Br,
Michael