[SailfishDevel] QBluetoothServer Client app

Riku Lahtinen rikul.lajolla at kiu.as
Wed Nov 16 05:17:29 UTC 2016

Hi!

I have tried to modify my Fast chess app to have a two player mode with
two devices. I planned to code it using bluetooth technology. I found a
good QT example Ping Pong, which has a functionality I need.

Currently in my code I think I can get the server running in my Jolla C
or Jolla 1. When I try to connect my client device, some discovery is
done, but the connection is not established. Currently I can't find any
bug in my code.

Is Jolla and SailfishOS capable to create that kind of app? If the
answer is YES I will hunt more possible bugs in code. If the answer is
NO, I have to find another solution to pair devices.

In Together Jolla I find discussion of this type related to android
apps, not native apps.

Link to Ping Pong server client code:

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtbluetooth-pingpong-example.html

Br Riku