[SailfishDevel] Documentation for mlite5

Marcin Mielniczuk marmistrzmar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:29:02 UTC 2016

Is there any online documentation regarding mlite5? I'm not really sure
how I should use it in my project, whether I should include <MGonfItem>
or <mlite5/MGConfItem>. What is the preferred way of achieving decent
linking? I found some examples using PKGCONFIG - is it the good way?

There should be at least a minimal example in the README, the rest can
be derived from the doxygen comments. But, since the doxygen comments
are already there, why not put the docs online?

--
Marcin