[SailfishDevel] Open source in-app ad API helper for QML - please, join

Claudio Campeggi claudio.campeggi at studio.unibo.it
Tue May 31 12:34:59 UTC 2016

hi,
sorry to chime in late in the discussion but I was at work.
Few months ago I thought about building a pay/license library to overcome the current limit of jolla app store (there is no option for paid apps) and to enable in-app purchase.
I didn't start a discussion about it as I currently don't have enough time to regularly commit to that project, so I felt it would have been unfair to push an idea but step back from it.

Now I see that some ideas similar to mine emerged, it has been mentioned also that Qt has a payment library.

All I want to say is that, while I don' like ads in the app as user, I support the idea of a library that enables app developers to get support either with upfront payment (pay or the app won't start) or with in-app purchases. It could very well have also the ad network support as an alternative mean of financing.

As I wrote I have little time for it as developer, but I would consider participating (financially) to a small startup for that purpose.

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Open source in-app ad API helper for QML -    please, join
      (Camil Bancioiu)
   2. Re: Open source in-app ad API helper for QML - please, join
      (Tone Kastlunger)

Message: 1