[SailfishDevel] Open source in-app ad API helper for QML - please, join

Martin Kolman martin.kolman at gmail.com
Mon May 30 20:22:08 UTC 2016

Mon, 30 May 2016 19:32:54 +0000 Alexey Andreyev:

> Hello, Zoltán! :)
> Feel free to criticize me, but... ads in our jolla? No, thanks! :)
I subscribe to this - while I understand developers are looking for
revenue streams I really like
how current native Sailfish OS apps are pretty much add free (for one
reason or another).
Just take a look how reckless add usage ruins application usability on
Android.
I'm fine with donations, paid/premium versions, etc. but please no adds! :)