[SailfishDevel] [Official Announcement] Join the Sailfish Community Device Program now!

Oleksii Serdiuk contacts at oleksii.name
Thu May 26 13:28:25 UTC 2016

The reason is Android drivers / adaptation version.

Jolla has Android API level 16 (4.1.2), but BLE was introduced in API
level 18 (4.3+).

Jolla Tablet should have API level 19 (4.4+), so if someone has one they
could check BLE support in Android.

Aqua Fish came out after the tablet, so I'd expect at least API level
19, thus BLE support in Android.

--
With best regards,
Oleksii Serdiuk