[SailfishDevel] [Official Announcement] Join the Sailfish Community Device Program now!

sailfishmail at denden.pw sailfishmail at denden.pw
Thu May 26 13:13:13 UTC 2016

The shop UI sucks a bit, to be able to choose your correct country, you firat had to select correct country from the bottom of the page wih gray text.. Saying something like "Country: European Union Language: English ..."
And then click "save".

I managed to get correct address with my old shop account before I found out how to do it.

-Asser