[SailfishDevel] [Official Announcement] Join the Sailfish Community Device Program now!

Luca Donaggio donaggio at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:59:29 UTC 2016

Will this new Jolla C have Android support included? Even if I can rely 90%
on Sailfosh OS only, there are still a few things I need Android for
(mainly a bank app). I can't afford a new, developer-only device: to
justify the expense I need it to become my main, everyday phone too.

Can you please clarify this point?

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Jolla Community <community at jolla.com>
wrote:

> Dear Jolla community member,
>
> As a thank you for your loyalty, we've just announced a new program for
> *you*, the Jolla community! By joining the Sailfish Community Device
> Program, you will get access to special content and R&D sessions, event
> invitations, and the new Sailfish OS smartphone, the limited community
> edition *Jolla C*.
>
> Join the program now here
> <http://shop.jolla.com/eu_en/sailfish-community/sfos-community-developer-programme-offering.html>
> .
>
> Read more about the Program in the latest Jolla blog post!
> <https://blog.jolla.com/sailfish-community-device-program/>
>
> On behalf of the whole Jolla team,
> James Noori
> Community Manager