[SailfishDevel] New Jolla Community Program Launching today - be prepared!

Jolla Community community at jolla.com
Thu May 26 05:02:37 UTC 2016

Dear Jolla community member,

As a recipient of this email you are among the loyal members of the
Sailfish Community, and have accompanied and supported us along the way,
a million thanks for that!

Later today at noon Central European Summer time (1pm in Finland, 11am
in the UK) we will announce and open a new Sailfish Community Program.
It will include a limited edition Sailfish OS community device, among
other exclusive perks. As this program is open to everybody, and we only
can take a limited amount of registrants to the program, we want to
alert *you*, our closest community members about it beforehand.

Contrary to a normal marketing situation, this time we strongly ask
you*not to make much public noise about this* before it is launched -
this could decrease your or your fellow community members' possibility
of getting in.

So please be alert and quick today and secure your registration!

D-I-T!

On behalf of the whole Jolla team,
James Noori
Community Manager