[SailfishDevel] New Sailfish Community Program is launching soon - heads up!

Sepehr James Noori james.noori at jollamobile.com
Wed May 25 10:34:01 UTC 2016

Not saying anything! You will feel better if you have lower expectations while receiving something higher. ;)

Thanks for being patient!!

James Noori
Community Manager

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 3:31 AM -0700, "Luciano Montanaro" <mikelima at gmail.com<mailto:mikelima at gmail.com>> wrote:

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Sepehr James Noori
<james.noori at jollamobile.com> wrote:
> Thanks for trusting me!
>
> Yea there is a limited amount of registration positions available, but since
> there might be a slight change of plans (we might be able to increase it a
> little but later on) I can't say for sure.
>
> But nevertheless, be fast about securing your place! I know there will be
> tons of people who want to be a part and we will receive complaints about
> "why isn't Jolla providing more? Jolla is [insert bad words] " :D haha
>
> I can't wait to let you guys know what's going on!

Uhm...
I was guessing Intex (or maybe Intex and some other vendors) devices
would be made available at a discount...

Wich would be great.

But now after all this teasing, if that was all, I would feel a bit
underwhelmed.

Oh, well, we will learn in time. We are a patient bunch.

Luciano
--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams