[SailfishDevel] New Sailfish Community Program is launching soon - heads up!

Sepehr James Noori james.noori at jollamobile.com
Wed May 25 10:24:49 UTC 2016

Thanks for trusting me!

Yea there is a limited amount of registration positions available, but since there might be a slight change of plans (we might be able to increase it a little but later on) I can't say for sure.

But nevertheless, be fast about securing your place! I know there will be tons of people who want to be a part and we will receive complaints about "why isn't Jolla providing more? Jolla is [insert bad words] " :D haha

I can't wait to let you guys know what's going on!

Cheers

James Noori
Community Manager