[SailfishDevel] New Sailfish Community Program is launching soon - heads up!

Sylvain B. sthocs at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 07:59:26 UTC 2016

So here we are, Wednesday, and still nothing in our mailboxes :(
Why do you announce that you will send an email the next business day if this email isn't already written in your draft folder ready to be sent?
How can you miss (again) this easy, self-imposed deadline??
It's that kind of communication that brings bad comments on the blog :(