[SailfishDevel] Device IP address

Riku Lahtinen rikul.lajolla at kiu.as
Mon May 16 18:30:07 UTC 2016

Hi!

I would try a dbus approach. More info can be found from
https://together.jolla.com/question/80828/enable-mobile-data-with-command-line/

You can check the info what is avalable with the command dbus-send
--system --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=net.connman /
net.connman.Manager.GetServices

My messy code to get other info from this message can be found from here
https://github.com/Rikujolla/oontoissa/blob/master/qml/harbour-oontoissa.qml

I would start the reading of the code from line 139

Riku