[SailfishDevel] SDK version 1602 (2.0.1) is released
jarkko.lehtoranta at jolla.com
Tue May 10 14:10:08 UTC 2016
Today (May 10th) at 14:00 UTC we have published new installers and
repositories of the Sailfish OS SDK. This SDK release is called 1602 and
it matches Jolla Release 2.0.1.
The installers for this release of the SDK are available at
https://sailfishos.org/wiki/Application_SDK#Latest_SDK_Release. If you
have an older beta release of the SDK, you should see an update
notification in the SailfishOS IDE.
SDK content matches Jolla Release 220.127.116.11 (Taalojärvi). Please see
below for detailed information of the changes.
A couple of things you should be aware of:
- As before, in this update the build engine, emulator and targets are
reinstalled so you will lose all changes you may have made in those -
However, if your application packaging is done correctly, rebuilding
your projects should reinstall the packages you have been using.
- Any customization done to SDK (adding new package repositories, adding
custom targets, additional source paths) will be removed during the
installation process so make your own backup of those before starting
- If you import existing projects made with a previous version of the
Sailfish OS SDK, make sure to select the correct kit in the project
configuration step. Both ARM and i486 kits are available.
- Package repository contents have been updated and consequently using a
previous SDK version with these package repositories is not supported.
- Supported host platforms can be found from:
- For more information, please see the SDK Beta-Qt5 known issues list
SDK IDE (Qt Creator):
- Fixed Enter key handling in hardware device wizard to not cancel the
- Fixed periodic UI freezing when VirtualBox is not running
- Fixed crash: focus SSH key line edit in VM options and hit Escape
- Refreshed API documentation available in the Help mode (Ctrl+7) in Qt
Creator to Jolla release 18.104.22.168 level
SDK Build engine:
- Build targets refreshed to Jolla release 22.214.171.124 level
- Harbour RPM validator updated
- Emulator packages refreshed to Jolla release 126.96.36.199 level
If you have any questions, feel free to either send an email to this
mailing list: mailto:devel at lists.sailfishos.org, write it up in
http://together.jolla.com and tag your issue with 'sdk' or send an
e-mail to developer-care at jolla.com.
Jolla SDK Team
More information about the Devel