[SailfishDevel] LED Notification

george b scooterschorschi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:27:06 UTC 2016

Hello

Thanks for all the replays.
The textsecure backend is written in Go. It's possible to use the c++
library within go, but I think the more 'natural' way would be the d-bus
communication. I will investigate more about the d-bus communication and
have a look at other clients to see how I must implement this notification.

Bye
Georg