[SailfishDevel] Next SailfishOS community meeting: 31-March @ 14:30 UTC (Chair needed)

Carol Chen cybette+sailfishos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:12:17 UTC 2016

I used cellular data instead of the train wifi while in Germany, and it
worked well except when going underground/through tunnels, so depends on
your journey :)

One option is to extend the "general discussions" and you can ask questions
that were not included in the agenda in time. Andy Branson mentioned in the
Jolla telegram group that he'll be asking about any plans to move to Qt5.6.

In general please remember to add topics 2 days before meeting days, i.e.
by Tuesday if meetings are on Thursdays, so that the chairs can put
together the agenda in the invitations without having to change things last
minute.

Thanks,
 Carol.