[SailfishDevel] Deploy as RPM package vs copying binaries

Dylan Van Assche dylan.van.assche at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 24 12:54:55 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

I tried it again (I always work on Xubuntu 14.04.3 LTS (+VB 4.3 but that's not necessary here since I deploy on my Jolla) with Jolla's QT Creator):

-
Unzip the ZIP file
-
Load the .pro file in QT Creator
-
Start the MER builder
-
Build as MerSDK-SailfishOS-armv7hl -> debug -> deploy as RPM package on Jolla(ARM)
-
The error appears

I'm not so familiar with this question:
"And attach the output of 'rpm -qlp Sailfinder-0.1-1.armv7hl.rpm'?"
Where can I find that?

Dylan