[SailfishDevel] Help for Syncthing App

Michael Fuchs michfu at gmx.at
Mon Mar 14 10:37:16 UTC 2016

Hi Sailors,

I'm working on this app

https://openrepos.net/content/fooxl/syncthing-sf

and would need some help please.

1.) Could a tablet owner please send the output of

$ ls /sys/class/power_supply/

and

$ ls /sys/class/power_supply/*/online

?

2.) I'm using QSyncThingTray for the c++ API Implementation and there
are two lines which produce an error on compilation, so i commented them
out. I guess this is, because the code was written for Qt5.5 and we are
using 5.2

https://github.com/fuchsmich/syncthing-sf/blob/master/qst/apihandler.hpp#L220

The error is about that it->toObject(); doesnt exist. How can I
workaround this? The code is about counting the number of active
connections.

3.) If I want to publish a version for the tablet, do I just have to
upload a i486 rpm, which works in the emulator?

4.) How can I make an if-statement in a .pro-file, which recognizes the
platform (arm vs. i486). (Like this:

win32 {
	VAR = VALUEw
}