[SailfishDevel] Button

Rudi Timmermans rudi.timmer at gmx.us
Fri Mar 11 13:34:48 UTC 2016

Yes i know but this is not what i one have it can the button Facebook
can only be used when the have clicked on donation and not always
enabled. So when the dont have clicked on donation the facebook button
should not have been clickable when the have clicked on donation then
the facebook button should have to be enabled.

Vriendelijke groeten,

Rudi Timmermans.