[SailfishDevel] Facebook Video

Rudi Timmermans rudi.timmer at gmx.us
Sat Mar 5 14:23:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

Got a quiestion, i try to plat Youtube Video from Facebook into the webview.
A few frends help me already out but the dont know how to fix my last
problem.
What i like to do is from the webview when the clock on the Video that
the external browser from Jolla plays the video.
I dont know what i need to do with that, this is the code i have but
something is missing any help welcome thanks!

experimental.onMessageReceived:{

vardata=JSON.parse(message.data);

console.log("MessageReceived:"+data.type);

if(data.type==="loadurl")

url=data.url;

elseif(data.type==="video"){

if(data.video){