[SailfishDevel] PyOtherSide

Rafal Zawadzki bluszcz at bluszcz.net
Wed Mar 2 16:04:04 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-02 17:53, Dylan Van Assche wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't get the SDK working with PyOtherSide. That's the reason why I
> can't run the samples :(
>
> Is there no clear guide how to setup PyOtherSide and Sailfish QT
> Creator? I found this:
> https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-September/000782.html
> [1]

I am sorry, but totally not clear for me what issue are you facing.

If I recall correctly, there is no special setup needed for PyOtherSide
and qt creator - except that QTCretor sucks as Python IDE and I would
suggest develop python code in other tool and use QtCreator to builds /
deploys.

That email  Mon Sep 30 12:40:23 UTC 2013  is old and I believe sailors
made huge improvement now in Python area.
--
Rafal bluszcz Zawadzki
https://picup.it