[SailfishDevel] browser versus ajax

Kimmo Lindholm Kimmo.Lindholm at eke.fi
Fri Jun 24 13:49:42 UTC 2016

And how it looks with your app?
Both captures have 200 response

Can show your code too?

-kimmo

-----Original Message-----
From: devel-bounces at lists.sailfishos.org [mailto:devel-bounces at lists.sailfishos.org] On Behalf Of Kim Foder
Sent: 23. kesäkuuta 2016 23:33
To: devel at lists.sailfishos.org
Subject: [SailfishDevel] browser versus ajax

Hi

I'm trying to make a gopro Hero4 app for Sailfish, but have hit a wall :(

When I send a request to the Hero (for example a status request http://
10.5.5.9:8080/gp/gpControl/status) in the address line of a browser (laptop or
Jolla) I get the expected response, but when I try via ajax from qml I get no response (ready state 1 and after a long time ready state 4).

I have captured the IP traffic (in pcap format), but do not have enough knowledge to interpret the results.

If anyone here do have the knowledge to help me, I'll be gratefull.

The captured sessions can be downloaded here: http://kimfoder.dk/capture.zip.

/Kim