[SailfishDevel] Available now: Sailfish Community Device Program and Jolla C

James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Tue Jun 14 10:00:14 UTC 2016

/Dear Sailfish Developer Mailing List Member, /

We are super excited to announce that we’ve secured a new batch of Jolla
C devices, and can thus take more participants to the Sailfish Community
Device Program. The new batch is a very limited one, meaning that we can
take only a few hundred new participants to the program.

This limited batch is now available, get yours!

JOIN NOW
<http://shop.jolla.com/eu_en/sailfish-community/sfos-community-developer-programme-offering.html>

Read more about the Sailfish Community here, and also check the Jolla C
product page.

*For a smooth Jolla Shop experience:*

To secure your place in the Sailfish Community Device Program and get
the Jolla C, please keep in mind the following when entering the Jolla
Shop:

1. Select and save your country/region for the Jolla Shop from the
drop-down menu at the bottom of the page  – see below for reference:

Country change

2. Sometimes an order gets stuck in "Waiting for Payment" status. Should
this happen to you, we kindly advise you to complete a new order at your
earliest convenience; please do not attempt to fix or otherwise redo an
existing order. While this may lead to having multiple failed orders
with this status, our experience has shown that eventually reordering
will result in a successfully completed order. Jolla will then cancel
any orders in the shop that are stuck in "Waiting for Payment" status
without prior consent or notification.

We hope to see you soon in the Sailfish Community Device Program!

Kind Regards,
James Noori on behalf of the Jolla Team