[SailfishDevel] Open source in-app ad API helper for QML - please, join

Matthias Fehring buschmann at huessenbergnetz.de
Thu Jun 2 20:22:57 UTC 2016

My experiences with donations:

Many talk about but only really few do really donate. But this few mostly
donates more as I would charge for selling the app.

For example, I had ocNews as paid app in the Ovi Store for Meego and I think
it was in a price range of 1,99€ for Germany (other countries differed). After
Ovi store was closed, I changed it to donation only app (it was open source
all the time). The few people that did a donation for it gave mostly much more
than the 1,99€ - most were 4 -5 €. But in the sum only a few really donated.
(maybe around 10 people, so the donations did not even cover the costs for the
beer I consumed while writing the app... ;)

Best greetings
Buschmann