[SailfishDevel] Open source in-app ad API helper for QML - please, join

george b scooterschorschi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:27:58 UTC 2016

Some experiences from me as a former iOS Developer:

- With a good payed app, one can earn a some money
- A free app with InApp Payment for more features leads to more revenue on
my apps
- iAd leads to almost no revenue. On iOS one need several thousends of App
installations to get just a little revenue

Can someone post some experiences with donations?!