[SailfishDevel] Patch: Clock on actdead charging UI

Unai IRIGOYEN u.irigoyen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:40:07 UTC 2016

Le mercredi 27 juillet 2016, 17:01:33 CEST Slava Monich a écrit :
> You better use Format.formatDate (provided by Silica) to format the
> time, like this component does:
>
> /usr/lib/qt5/qml/com/jolla/settings/system/CurrentDateSettingDisplay.qml
Hi,
As you can see, I use it for 24h format but as I inspired from home screen
clock and clock app where 12h format code path is manually converted from
format string I was wondering if Format.formatDate had issues with 12h style.
As this is not the setting in my locale and in case there is some issue in
using it I went for Qt implementation of formatting.

For the OpenRepos request, I will document myself on how it works and will
submit it there when I find some time.

> Cheers,
> -Slava

Cheers.