[SailfishDevel] Timeout of MerSDK and the Emulator

Martin Kampas martin.kampas at jolla.com
Thu Jul 21 05:50:05 UTC 2016

Hi Marcin,

failed.log, statefs.log: both failing statefs and tmpfiles are known issues and shouldn't be related to this.

sshd.log: according to the log you mistyped "sshd" as "ssh", but anyway "sshd.service" is not used, instead you should check the status of "sshd.socket". Also note that the config is "/etc/ssh/sshd_config_engine".

If the output of `journalctl _COMM=sshd -b` was empty after trying to log in via SSH even with verbosity increased, then my suspicion falls on host/virtualbox.

You could also verify with tcpdump that it did not reach the guest (install with `zypper in tcpdump`, run as `tcpdump -n port ssh` inside the MerSDK VM). And on host you can check that the ports are really occupied by virtualbox with `sudo ss -tpln |grep ':222[23]\>'`.

I am also using Arch Linux as you (last full system upgrade on 2016-06-28) and it works well. Did you try reboot? :)

BR,
Martin