[SailfishDevel] pageStack navigation

Matthew Vogt matthew.vogt at jolla.com
Wed Jul 20 21:37:39 UTC 2016

The PageStack itself does not report the completion of transitions, but the Page objects involved in the transition see the transition events as changes to their 'status' property:
https://sailfishos.org/develop/docs/silica/qml-sailfishsilica-sailfish-silica-page.html/#status-prop

When a transition begins, the incoming page status changes to PageStatus.Activating, and the outgoing page status changes to PageStatus.Deactivating.  After the transition completes, their respective statuses become PageStatus.Active and PageStatus.Inactive.

You can perform actions in response to changes of the Page.status property, knowing that the PageStack transition is no longer active.

Thanks,
Matt