[SailfishDevel] Timeout of MerSDK and the Emulator

Marcin Mielniczuk marmistrzmar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:17:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

I didn't install AppArmor, SELinux or a firewall manually.

I had an Ubuntu live iso, installed openssh added a port forwarding on
adapter 1 (NAT): protocol: TCP, host IP: 127.0.0.1, host port: 2224,
guest IP: left blank, guest port 22

Then I connected: ssh -p 2224 ubuntu at localhost and I was able to
successfully login via ssh.

--
Marcin