[SailfishDevel] Image scaling in Label with StyledText format

Oleg Linkin maledictusdemagog at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 09:01:47 UTC 2016

There is a problem with RichText and sailfish style. Text which I use in
Label can use different colors which become unreadable on sailfish
background with RichText but stay readable with StyledText because of less
amount of available styled tags and attributes.
Or you think that I should ignore this problem?