[SailfishDevel] monitor systemd unit from qml

Tone Kastlunger users.giulietta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:56:59 UTC 2016

OFC one option is to get your service to send a DBus signal once it's up.
But that makes systemd irrelevant.

dbus-monitor is your friend; put it to run and start the service, grep the
output to understand what's going on (which signals are emitted in
particular).

Then once you are sure the signal is emitted, make sure you have the
correct parameters to connect to it.

This should do it.