[SailfishDevel] QSqlTableModel and running several remorses

jollailija at gmail.com jollailija at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:10:06 UTC 2016

François K. kirjoitti ma tammikuuta 18 12:35:14 2016 GMT+0200:

> PS: I haven't investigated the proxy approach yet. I'll probably give it a try in the next few days.

You can see my proxy list implementation from https://github.com/jollailija/nettiradio (fav manager + fav dialog). It's a bit messy, since I ran out of time and had to finish it quickly. For example the entry multiplies at proxy level after saving edited station. It's easy to fix, I just don't have the time.

Cheers,
jollailija
--
Lähetetty Jollastani