[SailfishDevel] rpmvalidator: file is not stripped!

Kim Foder kim at foder.dk
Tue Jan 5 20:49:12 UTC 2016

Hi

Normally, when I deploy a project, I end up with three .rpm's, one containing
the program, one containing debug info and one containing debug source.

But, for some reason, my current project only builds one huge rpm, and
rpmvalidator complains that "File is not stripped!"

I have compared the project configurations and the pro files with the ones
from older projects, and cannot find any differences (except the ones
expected).

Any ideas what I can have done wrong?

Ps. I'm using Sailfish SDK beta 6.

Thanks.