[SailfishDevel] [Sailfish Browser] : Opening links from external apps in a new tab

Raine Mäkeläinen raine.makelainen at jolla.com
Tue Jan 5 14:24:46 UTC 2016

Hi Vidhuran,

Unfortunately there's no means to alter this behaviour from (Browser) Settings. We have an internal bug about this. If somebody from community would like to implement this feature, I'm more than happy to guide / help you.

Copied tasks also to Sailfish Browser issue tracker:
https://github.com/sailfishos/sailfish-browser/issues/454
https://github.com/sailfishos/sailfish-browser/issues/455

BR,
-Raine