[SailfishDevel] [Sailfish Browser] : Opening links from external apps in a new tab

jollailija at gmail.com jollailija at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:38:50 UTC 2016

Vidhuran Harichandra Babu kirjoitti ti tammikuuta 5 14:43:07 2016 GMT+0200:
> Hi,
>
>   Is it possible to set that whenever a link is opened from an external app
> (like mail or telegram) it has to open in a new link. Currently the
> behavior is such that it would open in an existing tab is there is one.
>
> Thanks,
> Vidhuran

I searched TJC and the closest workaround I found was this:
https://together.jolla.com/question/373/avoid-reloading-the-whole-page-every-time-you-switch-to-another-browser-tab/?answer=1005#post-id-1005
With single instance set to false, new links should open in new browser instances. This really isn't ideal, but it's the only thing I was able to find.

--
Lähetetty Jollastani