[SailfishDevel] SailfishOS community meeting 7.1.2016 -> postponed by a week

Carol Chen cybette+sailfishos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:05:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Happy New Year! Hope 2016 brings new and better things to Jolla, Sailfish
OS and the community.

There haven't been any new topics proposed for this week's meeting, plus I
think there's not much new info since the last meeting and latest blog post
from Jolla. So I think it's best to postpone this to next Thursday,
14.1.2016.

Please add your topics to the agenda at
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/
and see you next week!