[SailfishDevel] Push Service for Sailfish OS

george b scooterschorschi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 18:35:40 UTC 2016

I did some more search on this issue.

With libmosquitto and some client implementation (thank you, Yuvraaj), the
push service may be possbile with the Mer testplattform.

The problem with this is, that the guys from whisper systems have to
include this push service within there server application. But I didn't
think that they would do this with an experimental server.

So what we really need is to get Jolla or the Mer Project to set up a
reliable push service with an good API...

Bye
Georg